This year’s annual awards dinner will be held again at Beech village hall.
We have organised a great evening:
- A cashless bar (card only) managed by our lovely bartenders;
- Drinks and canapes, whilst listening to our very own Kelvin on sax;
- A 2-course dinner served at your table;
- After-dinner speaker, Simon Potter, talking about his experiences of the world-famous Race Across America last year;
- Awards – trophies and medals for our high achievers from 2022;
- The opportunity to strut your stuff to after-dinner music from Kelvin
So, roll up, roll up! Buy your tickets for £22 per person, which includes canapés, a main course and desserts, great company and fine entertainment! Partners and guests are very welcome as always. If you would like to attend, please buy your tickets via this link https://membermojo.co.uk/alton_cc/store. It would help if you could pay via BACS and ensure your payment reaches the club bank account by no later than Friday 17th February. BACS details will be on your checkout confirmation, please use your surname as reference.