Alton Cycling Club membership brings a number of benefits, not least the companionship, support and advice that you will get from being a member of a friendly and local club.
On joining Alton CC, you will be able to apply for a club In Case of Emergency (ICE) Tag – if the worst is to happen when you are out cycling, those on the scene will be able to contact your loved ones. Please read our guidance on how to apply for your ICE Tag.
Enjoy these and many other benefits at Alton Cycling Club:
- Weekly organised rides
- Time Trials, Hill Climbs and Strava challenges for the more competitive cyclists.
- Member discounts on purchases at Owen Cycles, one of our club sponsors.
- Explore and get to know new areas and routes and enjoy the cafe and pub stops for essential re-fuelling.
- Develop skills and gain experience to ride safely and efficiently, individually or as part of a group.
- Enjoy the motivation of regular club rides.
- Make cycling friends and get involved with a variety of social activities.
- Learn from others, who are happy to give advice and guidance on great routes, bike maintenance, technical know-how and more.
- Improve your fitness in a fun environment.
- Friendly competitive events to push yourself that bit further.
To join, renew membership, or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org